NG1633 Foam Lock is an upholstery spray adhesive that is specially formulated to bond porous materials such as upholstery foam, fiber, or fabric together or to other materials such as Dacron, wood, metal, plastic, fiberglass, and more. The lines created by the spray adhesive on bonded upholstery foam is soft and undetectable but will produce a strong bond with foam tearing strength. This bond will hold even under intense weather conditions such as heat under direct sunlight. Its fast tack will speed up assembly time with high coverage for a strong bond and low soak-in to prevent bleed-through on fabrics. Spray adhesive is ideal for use in upholstery, garment, furniture, screen printing, embroidery, marine, automotive, and other industries.
How to use: Shake well. Always point the tip away from yourself and others. Turn the spray tip so the arrow lines up with the black dot on the rim. The tip has a 3-inch vertical spray pattern. Hold the can 8-12 inches from the surface and spray. Keep the can moving to achieve an even coat of adhesive. For a permanent bond, spray both surfaces, allow the adhesive to dry to a tack, and bond. For a temporary or repositionable bond, spray only one surface and bond while the surface is tacky.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Dries fast.
- Bonds instantly.
- Creates a strong bond.
- Permanent or temporary bonds.
- Sprays in a web pattern for a superior bond.
- No chlorinated solvents.
- Ideal for adhering foam to foam, foam to fabric, and foam to batting.
- Meets all United States manufacturing, regulatory, and shipping standards.
- International Medical Emergency Number: 011-813-248-0585
- Spray type: Aerosol.
- Bonding time: Anywhere from several seconds to several minutes.
- Coverage: One NG1633 can will cover approximately 30 square feet.
- Can Size: 20 oz; 12 fluid oz.
- CA VOC compliant.
- Made in the USA.
- Material Saftey Data Sheet
- Warning: California’s Proposition 65
Handling and Storage:
This product is flammable. Do not spray on flames or red-hot objects. This is a pressurized aerosol container. Keep away from direct sun exposure and temperatures above 120 degrees Fahrenheit. Do not puncture, incinerate, or crush, even after use. Keep in a dry, cool place.