- Express Foam is shipped within approximately 1-2 business days.
- Pillows, Supplies, and TipPedic products are shipped within approximately 2-4 business days.
- Custom Cut Foam (Foam, Mattresses, Seats and Cushions) is shipped within approximately 7-14 business days.
Products may be grouped together for shipping purposes.
We ship within the U.S. only. Our listed shipping rates are only for the contiguous US. Outside of the contiguous US, an additional shipping charge will be invoiced separately.
- For orders $74.99 and under, the shipping rate is $19.95.
- For orders $75 to $149.99, the shipping rate is $14.95.
- For orders $150 and over, shipping is free.
We cannot ship to P.O. boxes due to UPS delivery policies. Please contact us before placing your order if it must be shipped to a P.O. box.
Foam is vacuum-packed for shipping. Once received, open and leave the foam out until its proper size recovers. Leaving items in their compressed packaging will damage them.
A foam’s firmness or ILD (Indent Load Deflection) is simply a measure of how soft or firm it is. Most upholstery foam is between Medium Soft and Firm. The choice made on foam firmness is a matter of personal preference. You can use this I.L.D. chart as a reference.
How Foam is Cut:
Foam is cut in 1/4″ increments only. Foams have varying size limitations. You can find these limitations below. Orders beyond the size limitation described below will be cut in increments divided by anything over the size limitation.
Maximum Foam Dimensions:
- High Density Foam – 96″
- Polyurethane Foam – 84″
- Lux Foam – 96″
- High Resilience Foam – 96″
- Memory Foam – 84″
- Latex Foam – 84″
- Dry Fast Foam – 80″
- Charcoal Foam – 84″
- Rebond Foam – 80″
- Closed Cell Foam – 96″
Terms of Service:
Orders can be canceled within 24 hours of order placement. Please contact us through email at email@example.com or call us at (805) 964-2001. After 24 hours, all sales are final and non-refundable. All canceled orders are subject to a 3% cancelation fee.
Please view our Terms & Conditions.